Sunday, July 27, 2008

If you chance to take a nap...

...do not let it be long. With my hypoglycemia I pretty much fall asleep after lunch every day. If I could help it I wouldn't, but I really have no choice in the matter. Usually my girls are really good about playing nicely together and staying out of trouble while I am unconscious. Today however, I woke up to the happiest laughter I have heard in a while. I thought to myself...they are having a bit too much fun. Sure enough, when I walked down the stairs there were about a thousand beads thrown around the entire downstairs. This little picture is just a glimpse of what the rest of the house looked like. It wasn't quite as funny as the diaper incident...probably because it isn't quite as easy to clean up, but who could I blame but my myself and my pregnancy problems. It took Reanne, Sierra, and I 40 minutes to clean up half the mess. The other half is waiting for the morning. You have to love motherhood.

7 comments:

Becky said...

How fun for you to have to clean all of that up!! Well, at least they weren't playing with matches or knives while you were napping. Count your blessings on that one.

courtneyb said...

I crashed this afternoon and woke to one of Brody's creations. I was thinking of blogging it. Maybe I will.

T-Ray said...

Oh man... they sure do know how to get into trouble and make a mess. That is funny though, but I bet really annoying to clean up.

Mrs. Brecheisen said...

Hey, when does Jess show up?
Any contractions?

Kristy said...

Jess comes between the 12th-15th. And yes...I have been having contractions for a good 3 or more weeks now. Nothing painful but enough to get me already dilated to a 3. Pray I don't come early!!

Mrs. Brecheisen said...

Did you do that with your first two? I am excited for you! I think this means you get to go into labor by yourself!

mommy24 said...

I'm sure that woke you up real quick when you saw the mess! I notice that my girls play really nice and quiet together when they're doing something they're not supposed to! I hope you have a shop vac.