Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick of the heat?



Lately the girls have been complaining that it is too hot. In all fairness, it might actually not be too hot for them, but it is too hot for me to go outside often and so the result is the same for the girls. They are inside a lot. When I came down stairs yesterday I found Reanne and Sierra covered with diapers. When asked what in the world they were doing, they said that they were making themselves into snowmen. Was it wishful thinking on their part? Who knows...but it was sure funny.

6 comments:

Mrs. Brecheisen said...

Isn't nice when we think our kids are cute in moments like these?

I am glad you had a good time at the veteran's dinner. I remember you telling me about that church lesson. Never fun to cry in public, but I am glad they noticed you.

Becky said...

It is amazing what kind of ideas kids can come up with to amuse themselves. I'm glad that you were such a good sport about it!!

Mel said...

The girls are so funny! Thanks for sharing this delightful story!

Tigerlily said...

Children are so creative. I love these little moments of genius. Yesterday it was hailing at our family reunion. Amanda asked me if Santa Claus was getting ready soon. I guess the summer heat is bringing wishes of snow and christmas.

Lynette Mills said...

Oh my goodness....I laughed so hard I almost cried. Glad you had a good sense of humor about it Kristy. And...I hoped they did too when they had to help clean it up :o) FUNNY

T-Ray said...

This is way way too funny. I love their creative minds. They sure do crack me up. I am so happy you have a blog now so you can post all this stuff. I love it. :o)