Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Tag

I was tagged by Tracy.

How to play this game of tag.Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:- My family, my mission, and my friends
3 Fears:- Any bug that could hurt you as well as a fair share of spiders that can't hurt you, the dangerous critters in the ocean (sharks, sting rays, jellyfish, etc.), and I'm afraid of anything that I believe could seriously hurt me (sky diving, riding a motorcycle) things that if something went wrong you could die.
3 Goals:- Getting at least 5 hours of sleep in a row at night, finishing Sierra's scrapbook, and seeing all my children grow up and stay in the gospel
3 Obsessions/Collections:- Checking my email to see if I have a letter from Jess, scrapbooking/stamping, and keeping my hands from drying out
3 Random or surprising facts:- I have milked a cow, I attended Disney Elementary School, and I am not related to Haley Mills (despite the fact I have told some people as much.)

Now its your turn.. I tag: Melinda, Misty, Sara, Becky, and Haley

1 comment:

T-Ray said...

Ya!!! Thanks for going along with the tag. It was fun to read. :o)