Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A blurb on Grant

Grant is officially 7 weeks old today. I have to say that time is flying by much faster then I anticipated it would. The days all blend together since our routine is pretty basic: wake up, feed the baby, take care of the girls, feed the baby, take care of the girls, feed the baby...etc., etc. I didn't really take notice of how often Grant eats since my girls both nursed quite frequently as well. What I am noticing however is how fast the little guy is growing. Reanne and Sierra stayed small for a long time, so this huge baby thing is new to me. I have already traded out his 0-3 month clothes for the next size up. Today I measured and weighed him and he is already 11 pounds and 23 inches long! My back can confirm this weight for you. I could be wrong, but I am guessing by the way things are going that he will catch up to his dad one day.

5 comments:

Mrs. Brecheisen said...

That's awesome. Oliver was 23 inches and 11 lbs 7 oz today!
They are twins!

Misty McQuivey said...

It truly is amazing how fast babies and kids grow. It was great to see you last Sunday. Mike did give me a hard time about how long my (quick) stop took, but it was all in good humour. :o)

jamiehixon said...

He sounds like Asher! Isn't it great when they grow like weeds? I think he was in 0-3 month clothes for like 2 weeks.

TaynJack said...

Hey Kristy! I don't know if you remember me from springville or not...I saw your blog on Becky's blog so I decided to say "hi"! Your girls are so cute, and congrats on the new little guy!

T-Ray said...

Oh man... he is growing fast isn't he? Well... I can't wait to see him and hold him this week. He needs to know and love his Aunt Tracy. ha ha