I'm taking the tag from Misty.
1) Where did you meet? We met at an 80's dance in Provo. We didn't know it then, but we were both in the same ward which made it easier to meet up again.
2) How long did you date before you were married? 1 1/2 years
3) How long have you been married? 7 years
4) What does he do that surprises you? Every once in a while he will clean the bathrooms for me. :)
5) What is you favorite feature about him? I really like how tall he is. When I saw him at the 80's dance, I'm the one that asked him to dance just because of this fact.
6) What is you favorite quality about him? There are so many qualities that I admire about Jess it is hard to pick a favorite. I do really admire how humble he is. His humility and gentle nature are the main reasons I married him.
7) Does he have a nickname for you? He mostly calls me honey or babe.
8) What's his favorite color? I am actually not sure. It might be green or blue.
9) What's his favorite food? Any meat coupled with some sort of bread. He is definitely a product of the mid-west.
10) What's his favorite sport? Are hunting and fishing a sport? If they are, they would be it.
11) Who said I love you first? I did. I could tell he was about to break up with me and I didn't really want that so I told him I loved him. Manipulative? Oh well, it was true anyway.
12) When and where was your first kiss? Jess kissed me when we weren't even technically dating yet. We were walking somewhere after we had watched a movie with a group of friends. He thought I really liked him (which wasn't true at the time) and made the move.
13) What's you favorite thing to do as a couple? Since babysitters are a rare thing for us, we often rent movies and watch them with some ice-cream. It's not totally exciting, but we really enjoy it. We also have discovered the world of geocaching which is pretty fun.
14) Do you have kids? Yes, 3. Reanne is 5, Sierra is 2 and Grant is 3 weeks.
15) What's a hidden talent that he has? Jess is very talented and I guess most of his talents are hidden since he is pretty modest. He is a very talented musician. He plays the drums, base guitar, trumpet, and piano. He also likes to compose music.
16) How old is he? 31 until October.
17) What's his favorite type of music? This is a hard one because it varies so much. He likes classic rock a lot as well as some new groups like Cold Play.
18) What do you admire most about him? Another thing I really admire about Jess is how great of a dad he is. He loves playing with the kids and making them laugh. One of their favorite times of the day is when he gets home.
19) What's his favorite pastime? When he has any free time at all and I don't take it, he likes to read and play with his guns.
20) Do you think he is going to read this? I hope so.
Now I tag anyone who would like to do this.
1 week ago