Friday, December 5, 2008

Stitches

For everyone who hasn't heard, Grant's surgery went very well. I slept through my alarm so he didn't get his last bit of milk, but he really didn't start fussing until they gave him his pre-op. meds. and then they were taking him back. The surgery only lasted an hour and the surgeon seemed hopeful of the tumor not being cancerous (although we are still waiting on the results.) Grant's recovery was super fast and he seemed totally back to normal the next day! Babies are amazing. I just had to take a picture of the stitches so one day he will see for himself how brave he was.

5 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

I am so glad to hear Grant is doing well. What an ordeal you have had to go through.

Mrs. Brecheisen said...

Crossing fingers that the worst is over. You are one tough cookie Kristy! Glad to hear his is recovering so well.

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Hi Kristy! Mind if I add you to our blogging buddies?

Cheryl said...

Kristy, I don't know if you'll remember me. I know pretty much your whole family and plus you know Preston (your extra brother, my brother in law)
I found your blog via Tracy, I hope that's okay.
I hope that your sweet little grant is okay. We'll pray for you.

T-Ray said...

Good thing he is such a happy baby and the whole thing didn't even seem to fade him.