Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vacation Fun





We went to the Santa Barbara mission yesterday for some family photos. My brother-in-law has a pretty good eye and a lot better camera then I do. Hopefully some will turn out. I did have to take one myself of the view. Doesn't everyone wish they were here for Christmas? Later that evening we went on a trolley ride around town to see the city's Christmas lights. Reanne really enjoyed it but Sierra and Grant were asleep for most of the ride. Poor Sierra is not used to all the excitement she is experiencing here.


Today we spent the day in LA. My sister Lori and her husband Billy and sweet baby William became an eternal family. It was a very sweet thing to witness. They are all so wonderful and I was so happy to be apart of their special day.

After the ceremony we all went to the Getty museum. It was my first time there and I was very impressed. The crowds and lines made us all feel like we were at Disneyland, but the Getty was far less efficient dealing with them. We didn't get to see even half of what is displayed there so maybe I will make it back one day.


1 comment:

T-Ray said...

It is exciting that we are actually doing activities while we are home. :o) I don't think everyone was ready for that last picture. But it is nice to spend time with the family. You are so good to blog while we are home... I am not doing that.