Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hearing Check

I thought I'd write some conversations that I had with my girls today since they are one's you would hear most days at our house. The one I had with Sierra went like this.

"Mom?" - "What."
"Mom?" - "What."
"Mom?" - "What."
"Mom?" - "What."
"Mom?" - "Sierra what is it that you want?"
"Um...I don''t know."

The conversation I had with Reanne went like this.

"Reanne" - no response
"Reanne" - no response
"Reanne" - no response
"Reanne" - "What mom?"
"Reanne I'm really worried about your hearing."
"Mom! I'm in kindergarten. I can hear fine."

But can they really? I often wonder.

3 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

That is the funniest post I've read in a long time. I hope you intended for it to be funny Kristy!
I'm still laughing....

T-Ray said...

Ha ha ha... what funny girls. That made me laugh also. I can just picture them saying these things.

MRS DOTTER said...

I laughed so hard, hahaha!
So nice of you to share!
The pictures are adorable, little Grant is so handsome!