Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Potty Training

So this is day two of potty training Sierra. I am hoping it will only take a week like it did with Reanne but we will see. So far it has been a very torturous experience for her. We have gone back and forth with keeping underwear on her and letting her run around in the buff. Whenever she has her panties on she tends to have accidents. Well, we had her underwear off but she kept complaining about a diaper rash and so I would then put her on the toilet. She would of course refuse to let anything out and I would take her off again. Suddenly I look over and Sierra is coming over to me with Grant's jeans somehow pulled up over her and they are completely wet. I guess she was holding her potty in until she could unload in some sort of clothing and Grant's pants were the first thing she could find. Poor Sierra.

3 comments:

AllMyKs said...

Poor Sierra, Poor YOU! OHHH Potty Training! Hang in there. I wish I had some great advice to make it go better for you. The only thing I can say is that there aren't a whole lot of 16-year-olds out there who aren't potty trained!

T-Ray said...

Ha ha... poor girl. Hopefully she gets it soon. Good move on waiting to potty train her when Jess got home.

Lynette Mills said...

I wish you both luck.