Monday, June 1, 2009

Disneyland



Last week we spent the day at Disneyland. It was the highlight of our California trip. The whole trip down Reanne and Sierra discussed how brave they were going to be and how much they were looking forward to the roller coasters. The first ride we went on was Pirates of the Caribbean. Reanne knew there was a few drops in the ride and suddenly wasn't so brave anymore. She screamed so loud as we went down that all the babies started crying. After that however, it seems she could handle everything well and she even went on Big Thunder Mountain and loved it.


Here are the girls after the 3-D movie "A Bug's Life." They added some "special" effects like stink from a stink bug, spray from a poisonous bug, and bugs crawling on your seat. Yuck!

Can you tell that everyone is getting tired? It was a long day but a really fun one. We all love Disneyland.


5 comments:

T-Ray said...

I am glad that you guys had a fun trip. Wish I could have gone too... I do love Disneyland.

AllMyKs said...

So that's where you have been! I wondered why we hadn't seen you around. Looks like a great trip!

Lynette Mills said...

I love that "tired" shot! At the end of the day I feel like I have been hit by a truck at Disneyland. But it was a lot of fun to be with my grandkids at Disneyland. So glad we got to go.

Tigerlily said...

I can never do just one day at Disneyland! Last time we did 6 day park hopper passes! We had a ball! Yes, I was tired at the end but it was well worth it and I cried when we left. It's a very special place in my heart and I can never get enough. You look like you are having so much fun!!!

jamie hixon said...

That picture of Sierra by the carousel is SO cute!