Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chariots of Fire

I knew nothing but the theme music of this movie until last weekend when Jess and I saw it. It is a really great movie and I would recommend it to anyone. It is one of those inspirational true stories which I always think are great. But what was even better, was that it portrayed and commended someone with Christian values, something you almost don't see in movies anymore. (By the way, we kept waiting for the theme music to show up during the movie, but interestingly enough it only played in the opening and closing credits.)

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

I guess opening and closing is what stays with people the most?

jamie hixon said...

I didn't even know there was a movie associated with that song. I just thought the song was called "Chariots of Fire." Awesome.