Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend in Arizona

I went to Arizona with Grant to visit my sister and her house and her not-so-new baby Gwen whom I hadn't met yet. My mom and two sisters also came. It was a really nice break for me. Here is my mom and Gwen. Aren't they cute. Grant got to be with his cousin William who is just 6 weeks younger. At first they didn't dig each other very much and my goal was just to capture them in the same photo. Here is one of my first attempts.
We spent a day visiting my grandma and grandpa whom I haven't seen in over 5 years. My grandpa is in an Alzheimer's home now and I'm glad I got to visit again before he passes on.

It was way too short of a trip, but it's always so great to spend time with family.



3 comments:

T-Ray said...

YA! It was a fun trip. Thanks for planning it with me.
I love the picture you got of Grant and William. They are both so cute and I love Grant's fake laugh... especially when he is throwing rocks! :o)

Lynette Mills said...

It was such a nice weekend.

jamie hixon said...

Oh, Gwen is still plenty new! I was so glad you could make it out here. It sure was fun to be together.