Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Logos

After we left Beja we traveled to the very south of Portugal to Lagos. I love how the architecture of each city is a little different. Our hostel here was close to this picture, right on the ocean front. It was a room in an apartment corner that this old woman owned. She and Jess got on famously and I had a hard time getting him to leave in the morning because they couldn't stop chatting.
Here I am eating the best prawns ever. I tried my very best to eat them just with my fork, but I really couldn't get those shells off without getting my hands all in it. Jess thought it was funny.

We walked around a bit in the "walking district" wich of course we got lost in (with our car). But the coolest thing we did was take a grotto tour. This is a little motor boat ride around the coast of Logos. You really see the beauty of the rocks from the ocean side. They had a name for every rock and cove we saw. They actually have a name for everything here, even overpass tunnels have a name.






2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Those rocks remind me of the Count of Monte Cristo.

T-Ray said...

I was just going to say what Jamie did. You guys look great! Glad you are having fun. What you are eating looks YUMMY!