Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cecret Lake

While my family was in town we decided to hike to Cecret Lake up in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was a bit cold when we got there but it was really pretty.
Here we are starting our adventure. Jess was great to stay with Grant who was always a little behind.

Isn't this picture great! They are all happy and having a great time.



Then it started to rain....and then it started to hail. No one was happy anymore. Everyone else started running down the mountain. But since we didn't have coats or even closed-toed shoes, we ran for cover in the trees.


Here we are trying to stay dry.

After the rain stopped, most of us ended up making it up to the lake. Although I was kind of hoping for something bigger and grander to make up for the bad weather, it was still a pretty little spot. My advise to you however, is to go on this hike when it is very warm and to wear shoes and not flip flops.





2 comments:

T-Ray said...

I had a great time. One of those time that you can look back on a laugh. :o)

Lynette Mills said...

I laughed while on the hike! I loved it... even in the rain.