Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grant

Today is Grant's birthday. I can't believe that he is already two! We celebrated a couple days ago so Grandma, Aunt Lori and cousins William and Zach would be there.

It didn't take Grant long to understand what he was supposed to do with the presents. He was ripping paper like a pro. All the presents revolved around cars since Grant is pretty obsessed with them right now. His favorites however were the car trailer and the bus.


































Here's the cake. It was me trying to be creative. I'm a lot better when I copy other people's creativity. I figured it didn't matter too much with my two year old.



Grant even blew out his candles.







I love you cutie! I'm so glad you joined our little family.

3 comments:

T-Ray said...

He is SOOOO cute! And you did a great job on the cake! I thought it turned out totally cute.

Lynette Mills said...

It tasted awesome too! It was sure fun to be there. Thanks for having it early for us.

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/