Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jumping Jacks

Before school started I wanted the kids to have some last summer fun memories. I felt like I had a hard time this summer juggling my calling with my personal and family time. Anyway, I took the kids out for the last few days of summer and this is one of the places we visited.


Sierra was more brave than last year and slid down the big slide all by herself. She didn't have anyone to hang out with since Reanne had brought a friend but she had fun anyway running around by herself. She is just sweet like that.


Grant was still a bit unsure of himself. He did climb up one of the slides with Reanne but was not quite sure how he felt when he reached the top. I just think he is so cute. I give him another few months before he is loving this place.



2 comments:

T-Ray said...

He is SO cute. :o) What a fun place for the kids to play.

Lori said...

glad you got to take them again!