Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Dinner

On Friday we held our second annual Halloween dinner. This year we invited some neighbors over to share in the fun. To change things up a bit this year, we added the tablecloth and the hanging spiders.
The menu this year was finger food (literally in the case of the finger pretzel.) We had monster sandwiches,

Frankenstein eggs,

swamp juice and chips.
For desert we had pumpkin, bat, and ghost cookies,

and spiderweb cupcakes (made by my neighbor. Aren't they cute?)


I think everyone had a fun time. We love Halloween.

6 comments:

jakeandjessicafillmore said...

that was so fun!!!! You did an amazing job Kristy!

Lynette Mills said...

ditto the last comment. loved the eggs!!

T-Ray said...

So fun! I love this new tradition. The eggs are my fav this year.

MnM McQuivey's said...

What an awesomely freaky meal :o) You are so creative and amazing! I love to check your blog and see what creative and fun things you are doing :o) BTW happy belated birthday :o)

jamie hixon said...

Wow! I'll have to use these ideas next year. Did everything get eaten?

dannyhaley said...

What a great party, you are so creative!