Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Red Barn

A couple days ago, the kids and I met up with some friends at the Red Barn. We had never been there before. We went on a tractor pulled hay ride through the apple and peach orchards and ended up at a pumpkin patch. When we got to the pumpkin patch, the kids picked out pumpkins, went through a maze made of crates, and posed for me in those silly cardboard cut outs. I brought my camera along with me but not my card....so these were taken on my phone. You can tell. They aren't that great.
All this would still not quite be worth the drive to Santaquin in my opinion. However, they sell the most delicious apple and pumpkin donuts at the Red Barn which we all tried. They were definitely worth the drive. Yum! Perhaps we'll come back next year.


3 comments:

T-Ray said...

Some pictures that are not of great quality are better than no pictures at all in my opinion. :o)
Sounds yummy! Maybe I should go too.

Lori said...

your phone takes darn good pictures! I wouldn't even know how to get pictures off my phone and onto the computer. Looks like the kids had a great time!

jamie hixon said...

I don't know how long your drive was, but I think it sounds like a fun and delicious time! Wish I were there. My kids don't really get to have fun around most holidays... I'm usually too busy with other things.