Thursday, October 7, 2010

Spoons



For many weeks I have noticed that we have been missing spoons. I have lots of the big size, but my kids have a hard time fitting their mouths around those. I only have 3 little spoons left out of...a lot. It's these little mysteries that keep my brain pondering. Well, the mystery was solved last night when Jess and I pulled out our dishwasher. Someone (and I'm not going to say who) found a little hole in between the cabinet wall and the dishwasher and quietly disposed of most of my spoons.

3 comments:

Lori said...

oh my Grant! He knows where EVERY hole is in the house doesnt he :) wow. glad you found your spoons!
love you

Lynette Mills said...

HA HA HA HA... I love it! Thanks for blogging about it!

T-Ray said...

Ha ha ha.... that is so funny. I am glad you found them. I love kids do these funny things.