Friday, October 22, 2010

Tagged

I got tagged. I kind of like these things, so thanks Lisa. Here were my questions.

1. What is one of the top things on my bucket list of things I do before I die?
I don't know if this is on the top of my list...but I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon
ride. I also want to some day go on a cruise.

2. When was the last time I laughed so hard I almost cried?
It was at a Young Women/Young Men activity a few months back. We were having a
smoothie making competition where the kids were in teams and had to come up with 5
different smoothie combinations. There was about 30 different ingredients they could pick
from at the table and it was really funny to hear the kids as they put these disgusting
smoothies together. "This one will be peanut butter with a hint of mint....oh darn...that was
too much mint." I couldn't stop laughing however as we tried these smoothies at the judging
table. They were absolutely foul.

3.What was your favorite family vacation as a child?
I would say Disneyland, but it was never a true family vacation since my mom always took
the kids while my dad was at work. (We lived about 15 minutes away from Disneyland when I
was little.) So I will say out family trip to Hawaii. It wasn't until I was almost married, but it
was really awesome.

4. What is the best and most memorable meal I have ever had?
This one is a hard one for me. I don't think in terms of food usually (unlike my husband.) I
would have to say that it would have to be one of the meals Jess and I had while we were in
Europe. Amazing atmosphere, amazing food, and just the two of us. Lovely.

5. If I could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Courtney got me so excited about Italy that I would still love to visit there. But I would
actually also love to go to Alaska as well. I would love to see a place that is still so untouched.

6. What am I a little scared to do, but secretly would still like to try sometime?
Nothing. There is nothing that I am scared to do that I want to do.

7. What is my all time favorite movie and why?
Pride and Prejudice -the 6 hour BBC version.

8. What do I like to do for fun and relaxation?
Veg in front of the TV, create something, or watch a great movie.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great answers! I have only recently wanted to go hot air ballooning.. Maybe in the Spring. Italy does sound awesome too. Someplace I've always want to go, especially if I could go to one of those cooking schools there.

Lynette Mills said...

I think we are a lot alike...

jamie hixon said...

I like these too, and our answers would have been pretty similar as well. We should all go on an Alaskan cruise together when one of us gets rich.