Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sierra

Today we celebrated Sierra's birthday. We had a nice, quiet family party. (I love the non-stressful birthdays.) Sierra was so wonderful today. Even though her unthoughtful mother took her to the doctor to get her kindergarten shots in the morning and then spent a good part of day of the bleaching every nook and cranny of the house, Sierra was just so happy to have it be her special day. I found her in the bathroom once spraying and brushing her hair. She told me she had to get ready for her party later. And doesn't she look cute?
She got Polly Pockets from Reanne and Grant and a princess barbie doll from mom and dad. She was so happy.
We made Sierra a chocolate cake with fudge and carmel, with a cool whip topping. I thought it sounded good. Sierra said she didn't really like it. Bummer. But she liked blowing out the candles on it.

Happy birthday Sierra. I can't believe you're five! We are so lucky to have you as a daughter. You are wonderful.

4 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Oh, what a sweet heart! Happy Birthday Sierra Beara!

T-Ray said...

She is such a sweetie and I am so sad I missed her party. So glad she was so happy on her birthday. I can't believe she is 5 already! I'm so glad that I live close to your guys and get to see you and the kids regularly.

Lynette Mills said...

Sweet barely begins to describe her...

Lori said...

All right Sierra! 5! I can't believe it either. I'm glad you got such a sweet daughter after such a challenging one :)