Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sick

I haven't updated for a while. This is because one or more or all of us have been sick for the past month straight. We have had colds, the stomach flu, the regular flu, strep throat, and an ear infection. You gotta love this time of year.
Even though we have been sick I did manage to get away for a night of fun. I went to a card swap night that one of my friends, Amy, puts on often. I love it. It is so fun I think.
This is the card that I made for the night. You can't tell from the picture but it has lots of glitter and bling.
And this is my favorite card that we made. It has glitter on the stockings and wings. It also has this fuzzy smock on the hat and trim of the dress. I think it is adorable.


7 comments:

T-Ray said...

Sorry you all have been so sick. That is no fun. :o( On another note, I LOVE the most recent cards! SOOOOO cute. But I also love me some bling and glitter. :o)

Olia said...

Kristi! I have to make a few b-day cards for YW, and I have no idea where to start. I guess I need some paper and some kind of hole-punch? I wish you could point me in the right direction! Those cards are awesome!

Lori said...

Sorry to hear you guys are still passing it around. No fun. It seems to get worse in a family when the kids start going to school. I am not looking forward to this part of growing up.
Really cute cards. I wish i could have been there with you again.
Love you- feel better.

Lynette Mills said...

Who got strep throat? Crumby stuff. Hey, do you think I could join a card group when I get up there? That would be so fun. I also want to find a quilt group.

Lisa said...

Beautiful job on the cards! And I hope that you all are healthy now and stay healthy.

AllMyKs said...

those cards look very intricate. You really have a talent there. What a great outlet for you.

Sorry your family has been sick. Did you ever find out what was up with Sierra?

jamie hixon said...

I wish people in my ward/neighborhood would do these card exchanges! You all always make such pretty cards.
Sorry about the sickness. We've been going through a little of that ourselves.