Monday, December 20, 2010

Gingerbread house



We bought a kit at Walmart. It is just so much easier...although Jess and the kids wanted to make a haunted gingerbread house out of grahm crackers. Oh well. You do what you can do.

They all tried very hard to make those big candies stick before they fell off again. Grant didn't even eat any of the candies. I was so proud. :)



The house lasted about one hour before it was taken apart and eaten. I was surprised -it was actually pretty good gingerbread.

4 comments:

Olia said...

That's so fun!
(I've actually never tasted a ginger bread house.)

Lori said...

That is impressive that Grant didnt' snack on the candy! William totally would have snuck in a few.

T-Ray said...

It only lasted an hour? That is so funny. Although... it doesn't surprise me, they were all eating the frosting as you were putting it on. I was pretty impressed that Grant wasn't eating the candy though. He really got into it!

jamie hixon said...

Nice! I might do one of these after Christmas when I have the time... ;-)