Monday, February 7, 2011

Hats

My sister made a hat some time ago out of an old t-shirt. She left the pattern at my house. I loved the idea of it and knew I wanted to try them out.

The first one I wanted to do was for Reanne's patriotic program coming up. She needed a hat to throw during the program so I thought it would be fun to do a patriotic one.
Well, it was so easy I couldn't help but use up all my t-shirts that I was going to throw away.

The second is a green one that Sierra has already claimed. It has an iron on butterfly on it. I really liked how that one turned out.

The third was made out of a blue t-shirt from Jess. I'm glad he let me use it. No guy should ever be wearing that color of blue. I actually made a small hat for Grant out of a manly green color but realized that these hats are not for boys. He looked silly in it. Oh well.


6 comments:

Tracy said...

Kristy! They turned out so cute. I love the iron on idea. The butterfly looks so cute. So glad I left the pattern for you... you have gotten good use out of it. :o)

Olia said...

wow!

Lori said...

Those hats look so cute on Sierra!
I need a girl! Good work!

Lynette Mills said...

Sierra is a perfect model. They look super cute on Reanne too though.

jamie hixon said...

Cute! I love Sierra's make up too.

MnM McQuivey's said...

Way cute!! What a fun idea!