Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disney On Ice

I took Reanne and Sierra on a mom-daughter date last Friday to see Disney on ice. We went with my good friend Jessi and her kids. I had never seen anything on ice, let alone a Disney production and I thought it was so fun. Here were some of the characters we saw.


I'm glad they included the villains too. My favorite part, although I didn't get a good picture, is when Mickey made all his brooms come to life while he was the sorcerer's apprentice. They turned out all the lights and the brooms all glowed in the dark. It was pretty sweet.
Here are the girls rocking out during the performance. I'm glad they had as much fun as I did.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

How fun! I bet I would have loved it too. I love that Sierra dressed up as a princess to go see the show. :o)

Becky said...

What fun!! My girls would have loved that! Glad you had so much fun!

Lynette Mills said...

I want to go next year... looks like a hit with the girls.

jamie hixon said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I have never seen anything on ice either, but I would definitely go see Disney on ice after seeing our pictures and reading what you posted. What a fun thing!

Lori said...

A mother- daughter date... how nice. What a fun evening. Glad you all had fun!