Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some pictures

I got a new camera yesterday. It's been long overdue. My other one was dropped one to many times and was being held together with duck tape. It also didn't have rechargeable batteries which I now realize cost me quite a bit of money! I got a Nikon Coolpix, and it is purple...so hopefully Jess won't steal it too often. I'm not a great photographer, but I do need to take more pics of the kids, so I am excited to get to know the camera better.
Here are some pictures I took today.

This one makes me want to kiss those big ol' cheeks.


Here is Sierra...always posing.And Reanne...eagerly finishing up a book (that she hates to read.)

4 comments:

T-Ray said...

Can't wait to see you all this weekend. I have missed you. Your kids are the cutest and I think Sierra is like me in so many ways... including the always posing. ha ha.

Lynette Mills said...

glad you got a new camera... good choice, it's just like mine!

Lori said...

I hear that is a really nice camera! Cute pictures :)

jamie hixon said...

Yay for new cameras and beautiful children!