Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weird

So as most of you know, time is something that is pretty limited in the Bourgeous house right now. Out of necessity, I have had to cut a few things out of my life. One thing is running in the mornings. I have mixed feelings about that one. I really hate to run even though it's good for me. Another thing I have cut is a trip to the grocery store. I have decided to go to the store every other week instead of every week, going back once for only bread and milk. I was a little worried about how it would work and was especially worried about how much I would be forking out during a grocery trip. Amazingly enough I have so far spent less on my two week trips than I did before when I went every week. The last two times I have gone grocery shopping I have spent about 65.oo....for 2 weeks! Weird but great. I wonder why that is?

7 comments:

Olia said...

Magic! Did you buy in bulk more?
I want to try that. I keep trying to find ways to simplify my life.

Lori said...

Holy cow! We have a spread sheet where we enter in every penny we spend for the month... last month i spent over 500 on groceries! I need to stick with meal planning and going shopping less- i think it really works.

T-Ray said...

Learn to make things last longer? I don't know... you are so amazing its like magic!

alex said...

nice blog..
continue to blog and share thoughts..

Edina MN Realty
Canada Freight
Freight Canada
Houston SEO
Houston Search Engine Optimization
Alaska King Salmon Fishing

Becky said...

I must know your money saving secrets! Do share please!

Lynette Mills said...

can you teach this to dad? :)

jamie hixon said...

I feel like when I am more aware of what I'm buying and I plan more, the less I spend. Maybe that is what happened? Although I know you are a planner already...