Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Bear


Anyone who knows me knows that I was soooo nervous to have a boy. I'm sure God knew that when he blessed me with Grant. He is definitely 100% boy, but he is such a sweetheart.

Here he is with baby bear. Baby bear was a gift to Reanne when she was a baby. All the kids liked him, but Grant loves him. Baby bear is his bear now. He pretty much has to go everywhere with Grant. I'm scared to death that he will be lost one day and Grant will have lost his best friend.

Every night Grant makes sure that baby bear is tucked in bed with him. Sometimes we even hear him wake up in the night and start to cry. Is he crying for mom or dad? No. He wants to make sure baby bear is still with him. As soon as he finds him he goes right back to sleep. When Grant wakes up in the morning he grabs baby bear and bear licks him all over his face. It is so sweet to watch.

5 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

favorite bear... it's adorable

Lori said...

Grant is such a cute little man! I wish him and William could play together more often :) That bear looks familiar... did i get that for Reanne?!?

T-Ray said...

That is SO sweet. He is the cutest... it makes me so happy when he gets so excited to see me.

jamie hixon said...

Awww, that is precious!

Olia said...

yep, who knew boys are so sweet?!