Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reanne's trout

It seems like my kids obsess about things. If you know my kids at all you will know what they are obsessing over because they never stop talking about whatever it is. First, it was Star Wars (introduced to them through Jess of course.) That obsession lasted quite a while. Next, it was the cartoon Rugrats. It wasn't really a cartoon I watched a ton, but I saw it on Netflix and remembered it and thought my kids would like watching it. Bad mistake.

Here is a picture of a trout that Reanne made in art class. It represents Reanne and Sierra's latest obsession. Can you guess what it is?

8 comments:

AllMyKs said...

I love your kids and their creativity! Here is something I read recently that made me think of you and your recent "I'm Venting Post". We are not alone. Love you!
http://bjdentonfamily.blogspot.com/2011/03/venting-just-real-quick.html

Olia said...

is it fishing?...

courtneyb said...

I can't, what is it?

Lori said...

Fishing with Dad?!?

Lynette Mills said...

River Monsters!!

T-Ray said...

That girl is a hoot! Love it.

Kristy said...

It is River Monsters.

jamie hixon said...

They are so funny!