Sunday, April 3, 2011

Riverdance

Last night I took the rare opportunity to go out with my mom, sister and aunt to Riverdance, playing at the University of Utah theater. It was pretty fun. I had actually bought the CD in college because I had performed a waltz routine to one of the songs so I knew most of the music. I can't find the CD now of course. The dancing was great and I was pleasantly surprised when they introduced other tapping dancers besides just the Irish ones. They had a flamenco dancer and some American tap dancers who also performed.

I wasn't supposed to take any pictures during the show, but my sister convinced me to. It didn't really matter. As you can tell, I don't know my camera well enough to get a good one anyway in the dark without a flash.Here are the lovely ladies that came with me. Thanks for the wonderful evening!

3 comments:

T-Ray said...

I'm such a rebel convincing you to take pictures when your not supposed to. :o)
I had so much fun! I LOVED the show. I will have to find and buy the CD. So glad that we went. We will have to do it again sometime.

Lynette Mills said...

it was a fun night...glad we all could go!

jamie hixon said...

Jealous! That sounds so fun.