Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hike up Maple Canyon

Today it didn't rain! I never thought I would be excited about it not raining. I love the rain. But I just had to get out of the house today with the kids.

We went on a hike with friends up Maple Canyon. It is a perfect hike for kids because it is a paved road the whole way. (The pictures were taken a bit off the trail.) If you make it up to the top of the mountain it is a two mile hike up and then a two mile hike back down. We didn't get that far, but it was still fun.



















5 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you got out and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings :) Looks really nice... and a paved road is nice for the kids too. Love you!

T-Ray said...

How fun, I love the holding hands picture.

Lynette Mills said...

nice... looks like I will have to do that soon

MnM McQuivey's said...

I love maple canyon. You know I don't live that far from there. If you ever come back let me know and we'll try and meet you there.

jamie hixon said...

Fun! Your kids look like they had a blast.