Sunday, September 4, 2011

Curls


I had to post these pictures of Sierra's hair.  Her hair is so straight that I haven't had much success curling it.  I have tried using a curling iron and I'll hair spray it to death with no luck.  I bought sponge curlers and didn't get good results.  At Swill days I saw these curlers called Blingin Beads Curlers and got this result.  I didn't use gel, mousse, or hair spray people! They are fantastic. They are way easy to use too, way easier than sponge curlers.  You can check out a demonstration on Utube for those moms who asked me about it.

5 comments:

courtneyb said...

I love going up to swiss days. Her hair looks great, Cloe's is so hard to curl, I should look into some of those curlers.

Lori said...

Beautiful!! I wonder if they would work in my hair?? I want my hair to look like that :)

T-Ray said...

Brilliant! And super cute!!

jamie hixon said...

Gorgeous!! Oh my goodness, gorgeous.

Becky said...

So cute! Where do u get curlers like that?