Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Dinner

We shared our Halloween dinner this year with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Tracy and made it a combined effort.  My kids really do love this tradition, so even though I threatened that this might be our last Halloween dinner, I'm already thinking about new things we could do for next year.  Here was our extensive menu tonight:  For an appetizer, pumpkin puke and decaying salad.

For our main course, goblin toes, mummies, spider eggs and roasted roaches.

For our drink, we had witches brew.
For desert, we had Frankenstein jello, and tombstone cupcakes.

And I have to say, the presentation was fabulous.


5 comments:

MnM McQuivey's said...

What a fun Halloween tradition! I love your creativity!

T-Ray said...

I love the tradition. Thanks for including me again this year. I loved it.

Lori said...

Wow! That looks like one scary meal. I'm glad it was a fun family affair this year, wish i could have been there too. I thought about trying to do something creative with our food... it didn't happen. Oh well.

Lynette Mills said...

thanks for having it at our house so we could be involved. You know we would have done nothing if it wasn't for you. it was fun and I wish everyone could have been there too. Maybe one day

Lisa said...

Wow! You did a wonderful job. So creative and everything looks like it tastes good too. Bet your kids LOVED it!