Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hike with Grandma

Last weekend we went on a walk with Grandma.  It is a walk she takes every morning and she wanted us to see the leaves.  We had actually attempted the walk previously but before we went up a paved road and only made it half way up.  This time we drove to the top of the road and then my mom showed us the dirt path off to the side.  It was gorgeous.  The leaves were everywhere.  The kids enjoyed it, all except for Reanne who ended up having the flu and we didn't know it.  Sorry Reanne.






4 comments:

Lori said...

what a beautiful and nice family walk :) it's so nice that that trail is so close! Hope Reanne is feeling better- the flu has really been going around ;(

jamie hixon said...

Bummer for Reanne! But I must say, your other kids looked very happy. And they are so photogenic. I wish my kids could do stuff like this with their grandma... you are very lucky!

Tracy said...

What a beautiful walk. Wish I could have gone with you guys. Love the pic of the girls with grandma and I LOVE Grant's smile. Makes me melt. The picture of just Sierra is beautiful. I love the fall. So sad it is coming to a close.

Lynette Mills said...

so glad you got to go with me before the snow. it was a close one!