Friday, January 6, 2012

Sunbeam

It's official.  All my children are out of nursery.  Grant went in to the Sunbeam class last week.  He wasn't excited about it, but he also did pretty well.  (It helps that his teacher is his friend's mom.)  It's not a huge milestone, but there are certain things that seem bigger to me.  It was a huge deal when my first child went into Sunbeams.  Now it seems a big deal that my last is going.  There is even this tiny, minuscule part of my brain that says to me...perhaps he shouldn't be the last?  That part of my brain is way too crazy for me to listen to though.

5 comments:

T-Ray said...

Well... you ARE going to be moving to a bigger house. ;)

Lynette Mills said...

will encouragment work? or do you want us to just keep quiet.. ha ha

Lori said...

Sunbeams is a big milestone. William wasn't to excited about going either... he did pretty good though.

Erin said...

Wow Kristy, your baby is a Sunbeam! How are things in the old neighborhood? We miss everyone. Hope your family is doing well. Looks like Christmas was good to the boys. ;)

jamie hixon said...

Aww, I love Grant. It was so fun to see you and your kids over the holiday break... Grant especially seems so much older than he was the last time I saw him. I can't believe you have a tiny voice saying those things! But it is good to know, because if you decide to have another one, you know they will be so cute and I will love him/her to pieces!