Monday, April 30, 2012

Reanne and Jacob

My Aunt Rose and Uncle Rod came to town for a week during spring break.  They adopted a little later in life so their son Jacob is just a few years older than Reanne.  Jacob and Reanne haven't really spent a lot of time together in the past, but they had a blast with each other while they were here visiting.  We went to Bridal Veil Falls, the art museum in Springville, and the BYU Creamery.  I haven't seen Reanne that happy in a long time.  It was wonderful.


3 comments:

T-Ray said...

That is great that they got along so well. I wish I could have spent more time with Rod, Rose and Jacob while they were here.

jamie hixon said...

I didn't know they were coming into town... how fun! And you just never know who is going to get along like peas and carrots, do you? I'm glad Reanne was so happy.

Lynette Mills said...

It was fun to watch those two play.