Monday, June 18, 2012

Newest Bike Rider

After about 4 days of tears for Sierra and some frustration for mom, Sierra is officially a bike rider.  She was so afraid of falling (which she never did because she is tall enough to touch the ground while sitting on her bike), that she wouldn't go fast enough or long enough to really get the feel of it.  She had a goal to get it down before Jess came home though so she could show him.  She was so proud of herself, in her sweet Sierra way.

Reanne needed some attention after all time I spent with Sierra encouraging and working with her.  So she decided that she needed to up her game on the bike.  She had me take this picture of her to show  Jess.

2 comments:

T-Ray said...

How cute is she. I should ride bikes with them. I'm impressed with Reanne. I can't even ride with no hands.

Lori said...

Way to go Sierra!! And hooray that Jess comes home tomorrow :)