Saturday, August 18, 2012

Finished!

Our house is finished!  We had the walk through and final inspection this week.  I am so happy with how everything turned out.  We have had a great experience with our build, everything went so smoothly.  The only thing I wasn't sure about is our outside house color.  Let me show you some of our neighbor's houses.
 Brown.
 Brown.
Brown.
My house....yellow!

I love yellow houses but I almost had them change the color.  I just wasn't sure I wanted to stick out that much in our neighborhood.  I am going to wait and see how it looks with grass and some landscaping and then see I guess.

4 comments:

Erin said...

There is enough brown in Utah Kristy! Keep the yellow! Congrats on your new house! Now post pictures of the inside!

T-Ray said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats. So exciting. Can't wait to see it when you are all moved in. :)

Melissa said...

I love the yellow! It's a beautiful home. I can't wait to see pics of the inside too! Congratulations!

Olia said...

So happy for you guys! Very nice house!