Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Week of Summer

I know we are already into a week of the new school year, but I have been busy.  We had a really great last week of summer, mostly because my sister Lori came to visit with her three cute children.  Grant has had a blast playing with William who is just 5 weeks younger then he is.  The girls also love being with Lori's baby Jameson.  While they have been playing, Jess and I have been busy closing on the house and trying to move.  Here are some pictures of some of our play times.








3 comments:

T-Ray said...

I wish I could have been around for more of it, but the times that I have been fun. I love Grant's dancing picture and Dad pulling all the kids around with the lawn mower. I love our family.

Erin said...

That last picture is priceless! Your dad should blow that one up for his house!

Lori said...

So glad we got to spend the last week of Summer with your cute family! (and the first week of school too) Happy moving & settling- so sorry I couldn't help more!