Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Curtains and Cougars

Last weekend I finished curtains for my bedroom.  This was a necessary thing to put on the top of the list since we don't have blinds yet and the one street light in my neighborhood happens to shine right into my bedroom at night.  There haven't been many nights where I have remained asleep for the whole night.  The picture was taken at night...but you get the idea.
The other day we were driving past a house in the neighborhood and saw something I just had to take a picture of.
You can't really tell in this picture, but the flag is at half mast.  I guess BYU football isn't doing well this year?

5 comments:

Lori said...

The curtains turned out great! I like the fabric and I love curtain rings :)they are the best invention.
That is a funny picture of the BYU flag flying half mass! Die hard fans I guess.

T-Ray said...

I love how the curtains turned out. Your house is coming along and looking so cute. And the BYU fans here are nuts. Something I guess you just have to get used to when living in cougar territory.

Ashish Kumar said...

Curtains at home decorations always plays a important role.This Post is really awesome.

Home theatre curtains

jamie hixon said...

Love the curtains, and the flag is hilarious!

Carpet and Carpets said...

Good article on curtains. Pretty much sums up the blueprint for success no matter what the venture. Feel very inspired after reading what you write.