Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Pet!

After a long episode of crying last night, Reanne reminded me that all the times she asked for a pet in the town home I told her "when we get a house."  She also told me that she would feel so much better if, when she was sad she had something to cuddle and love.  I thought about it for a while after the kids went to bed and discussed with Jess which kind of pet we (mostly I) could handle.  Then I went on KSL and found this big guy with cage and food for free.  That pretty much proved to me that it was a sign and that I should just go for it, which I did.


His name is Cuddles.  The girls have thanked me about a million times and given me more hugs today than I have received all year.

5 comments:

T-Ray said...

Cute! I hope it works and makes them more happy in the future. I know pets made me happy when I was younger. :) Nice that it was free too.

Lori said...

May Cuddles live for a very long time! A bunny is a great first pet. Good job.

Olia said...

so cute! it's a nice feeling when your kids are happy!

courtneyb said...

it's huge!! will it sit and let the girls hold it?

jamie hixon said...

Has Cuddles chewed up anything else since I last saw you? ;)