Sunday, October 28, 2012

News of the Week

We ended our first week with Jess officially living at home again.  We are all adjusting to the change but we are happy that the 9 1/2 months of coming and going has pretty much ended.  I told Jess that I felt like a mistress that he sent money home to.  He told me that he felt like I was a mistress that got all of his money and sent a little of it back to him.

Parent teacher conferences went well.  Reanne's teacher is beginning to get to know her better.  Enough said.  I think/hope she will continue to work well with her.  I'm not sure if it is the new school or just 4th grade, but it is a little more intense than what we were used to.  Sierra is doing well in 2nd grade.  Her teacher told me that she isn't supposed to give a "very good" mark unless the student is perfect in that area.  Sierra's report card showed very good in all areas except two.  Grant started a neighborhood preschool this year.  I think he likes it but he thinks of it just as a play time with his friends and throws a big tantrum if they don't have enough time to play after they do learning activities.

Last but perhaps most exciting, is that we got a leash for the bunny.  Now he can take the kids on walks.
  

4 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you are a mistress no longer! My time is coming to an end soon too :)
Looks like you have a swing set and tramp in your back yard. How exciting.

T-Ray said...

That is so funny. I love that you got a leash for the bunny. He is so big. Love it.

Kristy said...

That is the neighbor's yard...but they share their toys with us. :)

jamie hixon said...

Hahaha! You are so funny. And your bunny looks very dapper in that vest- I mean leash!