Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Sierra

Last weekend was Sierra's 7th birthday.  She asked for roller skates and a trip to Build a Bear Workshop for presents.  She also had a party where mom let her invite all the friends she wanted.  Of course this included new and old friends so we had quite the house full.  

I have to say Sierra is pretty special.  She is the one in the family that let all her friends color her color-me-in backpack that she got for a birthday present.  We wrote secret notes to people who we wished we knew better and included a candy on the note.  Instead of taping on a small candy dad had, she taped on the king size one she got for a present.  Sierra passed out the cupcakes to her school class and insisted that her mom get one too.  And that was just in the last couple days...  Sierra is loving, thoughtful and such a sweet girl and we feel so lucky to have her in our family.



We love you little bug.

4 comments:

T-Ray said...

The fondant blends into the plate in this picture.

I love Sierra. Glad I could be with her on her birthday. She really is a special girl. So sweet and kind. I know she is always sweet to me and makes me feel good. She has a gift of caring for others.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! Wow, I can't believe she is 7. I'm so glad you have Sierra in your family :) She truely is a special and sweet girl.

Lynette Mills said...

Couldn't agree more

jamie hixon said...

I can't believe she is seven either! Wow, time flies. That means we made our first Mills CD seven years ago. ;)

What a sweetheart. She really does have such a giving spirit.