Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Things that make me smile

It seems like life doesn't slow down once it starts speeding up.  Sometimes it makes me really grumpy because I don't feel like I have enough time to enjoy anything.  Today was a really busy day but for some reason I found a lot of things to make me smile.  Here are some of them:

Grant blowing me a kiss when I dropped him off to get babysat.
The way Sierra talks like a teenager even though she is 7 and has this little body.
Reanne's smile as she cuddled her bunny
Grant singing a Taylor Swift song
Reanne, Sierra and Grant getting dressed up in their best clothes so they could perform a two person symphony (with Reanne conducting of course) for us.  And then watching how proud each of them were at the end of their performance.
A sick husband making dinner for me since it was the only night I could go out and run errands.
When I asked Grant what I would owe him he told me I would owe him "me."

 

3 comments:

Lori said...

All those things made me smile too :) Looking forward to seeing you soon! Love you

T-Ray said...

Awww... those made me smile too. You have such a great family.

jamie hixon said...

That is sweet. Your kids are so creative and cute. I know what you mean about not having time to enjoy things though.