Friday, March 15, 2013

More than a weekend project

I finally finished some Roman Shades for my dining room windows.  I have been so nervous about doing this project since I have never tried to make Roman Shades and they seemed tricky.  I have had the material for about two months and the hardware for a month but it took a while for me to have enough courage and time to start.  I have to say that after I went through all the steps, it wasn't that bad. I am super happy with how they turned out.  And now our poor neighbors don't have to see what we have for breakfast every morning.





8 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! Good job Kristy! I have always been impressed by your sewing skills, maybe one day I will get there. :) Can't wait to see them in person.

Lisa said...

Those look great!

Lynette Mills said...

Yea, finally done, and very pretty!

Lori said...

They turned out awesome! Glad you finally found the time and courage to knock out that project! Good work!!

Kristi said...

They look so great!!

Olia said...

Kristy! You are so sweet! I think you are the last person to read my blog : ) I left a post just for you on my blog! Thank you for being my friend!

jamie hixon said...

Wow, Kristy! They turned out great! Awesome job, and good fabric pick as well.

MnM McQuivey's said...

Wow!!! You are a Superwoman!!! I should come to you for ideas on what to do at my house. :)