Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last Day of Summer and the First Day of School

 I took Sierra and Grant to the new splash park in Springville at the end of summer.  Now that Reanne knows how to swim, she has more fun at the Rec. Center.  We didn't get out as much as usual this summer, so they had a lot of fun.

I missed pictures on the first day of school because I was rushing off to clean someone's house.  But I got them all today on Grant's first day of school.  He was taking the day seriously as you can tell by his picture.  What a bunch of cuties.


5 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you got out for some fun in the sun and water before school started. And glad you got those "first day" of school photos! How awesome to have them ALL in school :) Love you.

T-Ray said...

They ARE a bunch of cuties! Seeing them all ready for school makes them look more grown up. Can't believe that Grant is in school now. Where has the time gone?

Lynette Mills said...

They are a good lookin bunch. Love them!

jamie hixon said...

Aww... love it! And aren't splash pads great? That swim suit looks way better on Grant and his tan skin than it ever looked on my white boy. :)

Olia said...

Kristi, I can't get over how big your kids are getting! We had a baby a month ago - I just updated my blog, it's taken me some time. Ania is doing well! Thank you for keeping in touch with me!