Saturday, September 14, 2013

I had to save these...

I've always told the kids that if they don't see me around, to write me a note telling me which friend they are going to be with so I know where they are.  One day I found this note from Grant.  I was so proud of the little guy to not only remember the rule, but to write the note all by himself.



I found this picture later.  I think it is so fun to have a boy.  All my pictures before now have been of flowers, rainbows and ponies.  How fun is it to get an airplane!


4 comments:

T-Ray said...

Ha ha. I love his note! what a great kid.

Lori said...

He is getting good!!! I don't think William would attempt such a note :) I love his picture! It's really really good. So impressed ;)

jamie hixon said...

That is pretty good! Asher draws a lot of stick figures. Lots of ninjas and people doing things. Boys are fun.

And how cute of Grant! Those are some good letters.

Write my paper for cheap said...

Nice post!!
In my surmise, this enter authority be beneficial for undergrads. I conceive I choose use it to my college mates in our bottom of custom essay writing help as we own such stopgap.