Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Day of School!

I really love looking back on my blog to read about my kids and watch them grow up again.  It makes me sad that I have been so poor in writing down things this year.  I am going to try to do better.


In my last entry I wrote we hadn't done much this summer.  I guess these last few weeks made up for that.  My brother and sister in law gave us free tickets to Lagoon.  My kids had never been and I hadn't been in probably 15 years.  We had so much fun and the kids each conquered some fears.  I was proud of them.
Grant had his 6th birthday.  He is so dang cute.  I just love that boy.  Reanne carried on her traditions of making him a crown and a birthday chair to open his presents in.  They also decorated the golf cart so that he could have a birthday drive in it.
We also went camping with my Aunt and Uncle and their family above Aspen Grove.  We usually just go up for dinner and skip on the overnight part, but Jess happened to be home this year and so we decided last minute to go for the whole night.  It was our first tent experience as a family and the kids enjoyed it.




On the last day of summer, Reanne had an appointment, both girls had birthday parties, there was the school open house, and Sierra started her dance class she has been begging for.  It made me really grateful school started today.  And now the house is so quiet.  Even though I got to run this morning and write in my journal, I miss my kids already.


7 comments:

Tracy said...

You guys have been busy! So fun. I LOVE that last picture of all of your kids ready for school. Your kids are so cute and I love Grant's hair spiked. Makes him look so grown up. :)

Lynette Mills said...

Ah, sweet blog post Kristy.

William said...

You ended summer with a big bang! How fun that you camped as a family :) I was wanting to do that and still haven't made it happen... Hooray for school! I'm glad that you got some ME time :) Love you.

jamie hixon said...

That last picture is ADORABLE!

I love Reanne's birthday traditions. That is so great. I got a new voice student and she totally reminds me of Reanne.

rsgoldfast said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jayachandran Elango said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fifa14kk said...

A prior update does a similar thing regarding content as well as feedback. This feature simply refers to Miiverse on Wii Ough; the community has become on the net and also on cellular devices considering that overdue Apr.The particular programmers behind Ubisoft's freetoplay PC release The particular Great Search for Unbelievable Recover the cash are usually taking the rules rear over a variety of microtransaction enhancements earlier introduced to the sport, on the grounds which "the online game is now Pay out to Earn,In .
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Cheap FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins